i do not think there are any dyes with bleach already in it but i know that almost any dye will work. but first you need to take dawn dish soap and put it on the part or parts of your hair you want dyed. wash it out about 20 min later. the reason i say use that dish soap is because it strips color from your hair. after you wash the dish soap out wash your hair and leave the conditioner in for about 5 min so your hair isnt dry. dye iyour hair the next day because you do not want to be to rough on your hair. im sure that will work
1. how to transfer lighter fluid from lighter to lighter?
I feel your pain broski, & I do not agree with those who say there ai not a way. Disposable lighters may be cheap, but if ur like me ur sick of spending on lighters all the time. Just ran into this problem myself & I will find a way. Hopefully update u soon!.
2. Should I use matches or a lighter?
a lighter works better my older brothers did this last time they were home from college
3. Which gases are lighter than air?
Well, first to work out the average molar mass of air, we will multiply both the molecular masses of N2 and O2 by their respective ratio's in it (disregarding negligible elements such as Argon). Thus 0.21 x 32 = 6.72 kg/kmol of 02. 0.79 x 28 = 22.12 kg/kmol of N2. We then add them to give the molar mass: 28.84kg/kmol of air. So any gas, with a lower molar mass than this is lighter e. g pure nitrogen gas.
4. Everyone on a lighter note spiritually speaking?
Favorite Song: "Christmas In Hollis" Run DMC Favorite Movie: "A Christmas Story" Gotta Love the BB Gun
5. is carrying a lighter in our bag/purse dangerous?
No, I always have lighters in my bag....sometimes more than 2. It's ok
6. taking a zippo lighter on an international flight?
Zippos with fuel is prohibited in both checked and carry ons. Without fuel is fine. Lighter fluid is prohibited in both checked and carry ons
7. My Zippo Lighter wont spark?
flint probably sprung out
8. how can i have a lighter skin?
ask michael jackson boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 07809103621
9. what's wrong with my zippo lighter?
Probably the flint
10. Why do people prefer lighter skin?
I know like whats up with TIgerwoods
11. How to make skin lighter?
I have to admit that I do not quite understand why you would want to be lighter, but I know that the key ingredient in skin lightening creams is Hydroquinone. (Murad makes a product with it, check their website.) Read up on it first, make sure you are fully informed before using it. And yes, LOTS of sunblock and a big hat. :)
12. Why do greys get lighter and lighter?
Sun exposure could lighten their coat color. Or, that was just his baby coat, he's growing out of it
13. What are the measurements of a standard zippo lighter?
39mm wide ( including hinge pin ) 12mm thick 56mm high
14. do you have a zippo lighter?
yep I have quite a few, I collect the antique ones heck no I cant do the tricks I wish
15. Is Earth getting heavier or lighter??
Theoretically that's getting heavier. area airborne dirt and dust and different stuff hits the earth consistently. Gravity has a tendency to maintain issues from escaping, so i might guess the earth is getting heavier
16. why is my period lighter then normal ?
so that you know -- even though he 'pulled out' sperm are already released (in smaller quantities) before a guy actually comes... however, if you've been using birth control properly you are well protected. and there could be other reasons for a super-light or no period. I would check with your doctor or take a pregnancy test just to be on the safe side/have peace of mind.
17. how to make brown eyes look lighter?
do not you think brown color itself is comparatively lighter than the black one?
18. i have seen that lighter fluid removes paint from hardwood,BBq lighter fluid,or cigarette lighter fluid?
BBQ liter fluid and cigarette lighter fluid are the same stuff. However, you certainly should not be contemplating using it in large enough quantities to remove paint or varnish from hardwood floors. That's what the power sanders are for.